Education Today 2021 Theme
REgistration Tips and Rules
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION PROCESS
To facilitate the submission process and the subsequent follow up process,
please consider the following guidelines, information, tips, terms, and deadlines.
- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. Abstracts which do not meet this word limit will need to be revised before they are accepted.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Your submission should be submitted in English.
- We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a compendious summary of the session including its background, purpose, methodology etc.
- Please send a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you have prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Fill out the participant registration form, and upload your abstract before you submit.
- After submission, you will receive acknowledgement of receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.